California Consumer Privacy Act
10. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
This section of this privacy notice applies only to consumers who reside in the State of California (“consumers” or “you”), and to the personal information of a particular consumer or California household (“California Personal Information”). California Personal Information does not include, and this notice does not apply to, information excluded from the scope of the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), including information regulated by the Fair Credit Reporting Act. Additionally, this section of the privacy notice applies only to the extent we direct the purposes and means of California Personal Information processing and otherwise qualify as a “business” under the CCPA.
California Personal Information We Collect
In the preceding 12 months, we may have collected the categories of California Personal Information described in the “Information We Collect About You and the Sources from Which We Collect It” section above.
Disclosures of California Personal Information for a Business Purpose
In the preceding 12 months, we may have disclosed the categories of California Personal Information listed below (which are described in more detail in the “Information We Collect About You and the Sources from Which We Collect It” section above) to the categories of third parties listed below (which are described in more detail in the “Sharing and International Transfers’ Section above) for a business purpose:
- Identifiers – with our affiliates and service providers
- Other personal information - with our affiliates and service providers
- Internet and other electronic network activity information – with our affiliates and service providers
- Commercial information - with our affiliates and service providers
- Professional or employment-related information – with our affiliates and service providers
- Inferences – with our affiliates and service providers
- Geolocation information - with our affiliates and service providers
Sales of California Personal Information
In the preceding 12 months, we have not sold California Personal Information. We do not sell California Personal Information, and we do not have actual knowledge that we sell the California Personal Information of consumers under 16 years of age.
Your California Privacy Rights
California law provides consumers with specific rights regarding their California Personal Information. This section describes those rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
- Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights. You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection, use, and disclosure of your California Personal Information over the past 12 months. If we receive and confirm a verifiable consumer request from you pursuant to the Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights section below, we will disclose to you, depending on the scope of the request:
- The categories of California Personal Information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the California Personal Information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting California Personal Information about you.
- The categories of third parties with whom we shared your California Personal Information.
- The specific pieces of California Personal Information we collected about you.
- If we disclosed your California Personal Information for a business purpose, a list of the disclosures for a business purpose identifying the categories of California Personal Information disclosed.
- Deletion Request Rights. You have the right to request that we delete your California Personal Information, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request pursuant to the Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights section below, we will delete your California Personal Information from our records, unless an exception applies.
- Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights. To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
- Emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Non-Discrimination. You have a right to not receive discriminatory treatment for exercising your access, data portability, and deletion rights described above. Except to the extent permitted by the CCPA, we will not deny you, or charge you different prices or rates for, goods or services or provide a different level or quality of goods or services for exercising the rights described above.
- “Shine the Light” Disclosures. California’s “Shine the Light” law permits California residents who have an established business relationship with us to request certain information regarding our disclosures of their personal information (as defined by that law) during the preceding year, if any, to third parties for those parties’ own direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident who has an established business relationship with us and wishes to exercise your rights under that law, please send your written request by mail to Bantam Vape LLC, Attn: Compliance, 9001 Aerial Center Parkway, Morrisville, NC 27560.
11. CONTACT US
We welcome questions, comments, and requests regarding this privacy statement and our processing of personal information. Please send them to:
Bantam Vape LLC
9001 Aerial Center Parkway
Morrisville, NC 27560
United States of America
You may also email us at email@example.com
If you are located in the European Region, note that you may also be able to lodge a complaint about our processing of your personal information with your local data protection supervisory authority.