Bantam 04-11-19 Sweepstakes
Official Rules and Consumer Dislcosure:
Bantam April 11th 2019 Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”)
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN; A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to those who correctly follow the instructions for entering, who are 21 years of age as of the date of entry, and who are current users of tobacco products. The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States (except Michigan and Massachussets) and DC, and the Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Bantam Vape (the “Sponsor”), their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, their immediate family members, and those living in the same household are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Official Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as they relate to the Sweepstakes.
- Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted starting 4:00 p.m. EST on April 11, 2019 and ending at 8:00 p.m. EST on April 11, 2019 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). All entries must be received by April 11, 2019 at 7:59 p.m. EST.
- How to Enter: You may enter the Sweepstakes by providing your email address in person to the Bantam representative at the Smokers Choice vape shop located at 356 S. Broadway Salem, New Hampshire during the Sweepstakes Period. You must be at least 21 years of age and a current user of tobacco products as of the date of your entry. Only one entry per person is permitted; all subsequent entries will be void. No purchase is necessary to enter or win, and a purchase will not improve your chances of winning. The entry must fulfill all Sweepstakes requirements to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to these Official Rules will be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Use of fraudulent methods or other attempts to circumvent these Official Rules will make you ineligible at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
- Prizes: There will be one grand prize winner of the Sweepstakes. The grand prize winner will receive a $100 Smokers Choice prepaid gift card to be used at Smokers Choice. The total actual retail value of the prize is $100.00. The actual value of the prize may differ at the time of their awarding. No cash or other prize substitution is permitted except at the Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winners.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and notification: The winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. The winners will be notified by the Sponsor or its representatives between April 15, 2019 and April 19, 2019, via the email provided.
The Sponsor shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to the winner’s spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for the winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If a selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, or within ten (10) days of the Sponsor’s sending the notification, fails to (i) claim the prize pursuant to the instructions included in the notification, (ii) provide the Sponsor with the mailing address where the prize should be sent, (iii) timely return a completed and executed declaration, release, or other document as and in the form required by the Sponsor, or (iv) otherwise cooperate with the Sponsor’s attempts to deliver the prize, the winner’s prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner based on an Instagram account, the winning entry will be deemed to have been made by the authorized account holder of the Instagram account at the time of entry. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person to whom an account is assigned by Instagram.
The receipt by a winner of any prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT THE SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS A WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS A WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering the Sweepstakes you understand that the Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of the Sponsor, or its respective licensees, successors, and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice or consent, to send you periodic marketing emails and communciations from Sponsor.
- Terms: The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, the Sponsor may select the winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Sponsor. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Official Rules. The Sponsor has the right at its sole discretion to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to, entries from the same user in excess of the entry limit, or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor also reserves the right in its sole discretion to extend the Sweepstakes Period for any reason by posting a revision of these Official Rules identifying the extended Sweepstakes Period on its website at https://bantamvape.com/pages/bantam-04-11-19-sweepstakes before the close of the original (or previously extended) Sweepstakes Period.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, members, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND NORTH CAROLINA WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, you agree that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Wake County, North Carolina, having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, where and to the extent permitted by law, under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than your actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and you further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winners’ names or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Twelfth State Brands LLC (dba Bantam Vape), 9001 Aerial Center Parkway, Suite 125, Morrisville, NC 27560. Requests must be received no later than April 19, 2019.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Twelfth State Brands LLC (dba Bantam Vape), 9001 Aerial Center Parkway, Suite 125, Morrisville, NC 27560.